Expert Tips to Help You Maintain Your HVAC Unit
Are you looking for reliable HVAC repair services in Tarzana, CA? Look no further since you're in the right place. At Energy HVAC Services, we understand how essential a heating and cooling system is, and it must work optimally during the cold winters and summer. We've outlined the tips and tricks to help you maintain your HVAC unit in Tarzana and ensure it runs smoothly when you need it most.
Signs that you need an HVAC repair
First, you need to know the signs that your heating and cooling unit requires Hvac Repairs Tarzana. One of these signs is when the unit is working harder than normal to maintain the required temp, wasting energy. Other signs include strange sounds from the system, uneven heating or cooling in your house and too much dust buildup.
What you need to do when your Home Air Conditioner Repair Tarzana fails to cool your home as required
If your air conditioner isn't working properly, there are some things you can do to get it back to its working condition:
- Check out to ensure that the filters are clean. Replace them if they are dirty.
- Check to find out if the coils are frozen. Switch off the system and thaw them out if they are frozen.
- Check the thermostat to make sure it's set to the right temp.
If none of these ideas solve the problem, don’t hesitate to contact a professional AC Repair Services Tarzana.
How to replace a furnace filter
Most property owners know they need to replace the furnace filters frequently. However, most of them do not know how to do it well. Here are the tricks and tips for replacing the filters from Home Air Conditioner Repair Tarzana.
Get the perfect size filter for your specific furnace. This information is available in the manual or manufacturer’s site.
- Find the filter housing system. It’s found near the return air duct or blower unit.
- Extract the used filter from the housing unit and dispose of well
- Insert the new filter into the housing unit and make sure it's installed properly
- Close the housing unit and switch on the furnace to test it
What makes your HVAC fail?
Many things can make your HVAC stop working. These causes might include:
- clogged drain lines
- Dirty air filters
- Electrical problems
- Thermostat issues
- Refrigerant leaks
Call us at HVAC Repairs Tarzana if you are looking for high-quality and affordable HVAC repair services.
Energy HVAC Services
18730 W Oxnard St #214, Tarzana, CA 91356